Thursday, November 17, 2005

Yes, it's really true

...that I always wear a scarf when my bishop (Alan Scarfe) visits. (I've gotten Beth P to do it, too.) When our diocese elected Alan a few years back, a friend and I intentionally wore scarves for good luck as we voted, as we felt so strongly that Alan was the right leader for Iowa. This may sound silly, but it's a symbol that means something to me.

By now I've connected with Bishops 8 and 9 (see previous post), and for some reason I continue to amuse Number 9. Really, I'm not trying to entertain... In other news, I attribute my speedy recovery from evil germs to Davies' fresh asparagus and to going to bed at a reasonable hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane Ellen+ said...

Amusement is a good thing. At least, I told myself that when my bishop told me he found my Ember Day letters "highly entertaining."

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home