Friday, July 29, 2005

It's Friday! Time to Play!

You Are Romans
You are Romans.

Thanks to Yodabeth's blog for this latest quiz.

Whew! Today I finished the first week of intensive Elementary N.T. Greek at Wartburg Seminary. We covered six weeks of lessons in four days, and had a comprehensive test (3-4 hours) this morning. The last section of the test asked us to translate the beginning ten verses of John's gospel. I'm sure I massacred much of that, but hey, I've only had five days of this language! I've got the vocabulary down cold, but still have boatloads of trouble with the cases and definite articles. Ten Wartburg students are in the class with me. One student withdrew on the third day. I think that most of us entertained the idea of quitting at least once or twice because of the wildly fast pace, but I'm glad I'm there. Greek is very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home