Monday, July 18, 2005

What's Your Blogging Personality?

Your Blogging Type Is Clever and Witty
Of all blogging types, you're the best with words.
Almost every blog post you write has legendary quality.
You have a perverse sense of humor and often play devil's advocate.
Impatient and picky, you tend to go off on funny rants from time to time.


Hello from the rolling hills of Northwest Arkansas. I've learned about gracious hospitality at its best. We've read and sung scripture on the floor in Suzanne's office, walked three labyrinths (all in the same room!), done "energy work" (resembles Healing Touch)and yoga, cooked ratatouille, fried green tomatoes and pesto, and walked into church...late...in front of God & everybody. :) This morning, I studied the lessons for my upcoming sermon on the porch with two miniature dachshunds in my lap. (No, the sermon is not on the porch. See what I mean? I've been away from Writing Boot Camp too long.) To be honest, though, the weiner dogs were more interested in the cinnamon roll in front of me than in being on my lap.

But now, back to Romans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home