Sunday, April 16, 2006

Alleluia!

It's still perfectly dark and quiet at 4 a.m., and oddly delightful to be blogging at this hour. Since I've been wide awake since 1:30, I may be one of the most alert people at the Easter Vigil that begins in just over an hour. Last night was the fourth night in a row that I could not sleep more than a few hours. I surely hope that this sleeplessness doesn't keep up. It could be an long day, with our driving out to church in Barrington later this morning.

Even the dog thinks it's way to early to go out, and when I turned on the computer looked at me as if to suggest I've lost my mind. But I do think I just heard a bird singing. Today we can sing alleluias again! Christ is arisen! Happy Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home