Monday, April 23, 2007

Cats and Dogs

Since last Friday, we've been house sitting for a friend in Highland Park. The house is fabulous, with lots of wonderful art, and set into a woodsy area, so it's really quiet. But we're also cat sitting for two cats that run the household and express great need for attention. In the middle of the night, one or both cats jump onto the bed, or onto my stomach, and the needier one has lots to say--right in my face! The problem, though, is that I don't speak cat, and I can't figure out what he wishes me to do at 3 a.m. With our dog (who has worn herself out chasing the cats), I understand what her needs are. We're there for another 9 days...I need someone to teach me cat language!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DearestDragonfly said...

Food! Cats always want more and more and...!!!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home