Friday, July 29, 2005

Only moments later...

You are Psalms
You are Psalms.


Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

How can we be just one book of the bible? I had to try the test a second time!

Clearly, I now have free time. This hasn't happened since early Monday! Greek class goes from 8:30 - noon. Mandatory study group runs from noon till about 2. I drive home (2 and 1/2 hours round trip each day) and then have 3-4 hours of homework. John would say, "Are you bragging or complaining?" Neither, I think; I simply feel utterly free tonight from hours of brain work. It's pizza night! We're about to enjoy John 's wonderful homemade pizza creation and a movie. Tonight's showing is De-Lovely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Good movie! Good language, good food, good books... sounds like things are going well!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home