Friday, December 22, 2006

Getting Dressed

This week has been a weird sort of return to childhood: I'm learning how to get dressed and learning how to set the table.

Getting dressed is proving to be a challenge, given that my clergy collar is new, with a very stiff opening at the back. Combined with my fingers (often numb due to circulatory problems) and not being able to see what I'm doing, it takes nearly 15 minutes to get my shirt and collar on! I think I need the velcro version. Any tips?

Just before my new clergy shirt arrived today, I received a phone call from the company from which I'd ordered. The salesperson called to let me know that, while billing my credit card, she'd mistakenly typed in $4,600.00, rather than $46.00. Heh heh. She was grateful that, instead of expressing annoyance and anger, I burst out laughing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawgdays said...

Aidan's Comfort Collars might be an idea.

9:55 PM  
Blogger The Archer of the Forest said...

$4600...no wonder it takes 15 minutes, must be a solid gold clerical collar. ;)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home